One Dentist for the Whole Family
Having a family dentist that you and your family are comfortable with is essential. Your Columbus, GA, family dentist, Dr. Phillip Tully and Dr. W. Newton Sharp are here to help. Your family can grow with a dentist they know and who has their medical history. Would you like to know more about the procedures he has to offer?
Services your Family Dentist Provides
- Teeth Whitening: Take home trays are made from a mold of your teeth. You get the benefit of a dentist supervised whitening treatment while being able to improve your smile from the comfort of your home.
- TMJ: Temporomandibular joint syndrome is a disorder accompanied by consistent pain in the area near your ear, jaw or muscles on the side of your face. You may suffer from a clicking or popping sound and/or restricted jaw movement. Individuals suffering from TMJ are subject to various issues, such as: inflammation, sore muscles, strained tendons, and disk issues.
Maintaining a healthy oral regiment is vital. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit your dentist in Columbus, GA, for a biannual dental.
- Opt for fruits and vegetables to avoid.
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two full minutes
- Floss your teeth before bed
For more information on what your family dentist can provide you with, you should contact your Columbus, GA, family dentists, Dr. Phillip Tully and Dr. W. Newton Sharp, today!