Posts for tag: Family Dentist
Having a family dentist that you and your family are comfortable with is essential. Your Columbus, GA, family dentist, Dr. Phillip Tully and Dr. W. Newton Sharp are here to help. Your family can grow with a dentist they know and who has their medical history. Would you like to know more about the procedures he has to offer?
Services your Family Dentist Provides
- Teeth Whitening: Take home trays are made from a mold of your teeth. You get the benefit of a dentist supervised whitening treatment while being able to improve your smile from the comfort of your home.
- TMJ: Temporomandibular joint syndrome is a disorder accompanied by consistent pain in the area near your ear, jaw or muscles on the side of your face. You may suffer from a clicking or popping sound and/or restricted jaw movement. Individuals suffering from TMJ are subject to various issues, such as: inflammation, sore muscles, strained tendons, and disk issues.
Maintaining a healthy oral regiment is vital. Here is what you need to do:
- Visit your dentist in Columbus, GA, for a biannual dental.
- Opt for fruits and vegetables to avoid.
- Brush your teeth twice a day for two full minutes
- Floss your teeth before bed
For more information on what your family dentist can provide you with, you should contact your Columbus, GA, family dentists, Dr. Phillip Tully and Dr. W. Newton Sharp, today!
When you see the words “family dentistry” on a dentist’s practice, you can know that the dental practice does not restrict its patients to any particular age. Instead, the dental practice cares for patients of all ages - from age 1 to 100 (and beyond!). Dr. Phillip S. Tully III, your family dentist, conveniently located in Columbus, GA, is proud to offer family dentistry services to his patients. We believe these services offer great benefits to our patients. These benefits include:
A Wide Scope of Knowledge
Because we specialize in caring for patients of all ages, we are well-versed in caring for a number of dental health conditions. We can diagnose and treat conditions ranging from cavities to gum disease, all at one location.
A One-Stop Location
Making the time to take the entire family to the dentist can seem difficult, if not impossible, at times. Fortunately, at our Columbus, GA family dentist’s office, you can make one stop to have your entire family treated at our office. We work hard to provide convenient appointments to help you get the care you need.
Care Through the Ages
Continuity of care is an important consideration in caring for patients. This continuity of care can truly make a difference when it comes to caring for your smile. Because our dental staff knows you and your unique dental health conditions, we are better equipped to care for you with each ensuing visit. As an additional benefit, you do not have to find a new dentist for your child who is graduating from high school -- we can continue to provide care for him or her.
Is it time to make an appointment at our Columbus, GA office? Please call your family dentist Dr. Phillip S. Tully III at (706) 323-6491, and a caring member of our office staff will assist you in making your appointment.